Aio Wireless offers Samsung Galaxy S 4 with no annual contract
Aio’s trade-up and leasing options make upgrading to the Galaxy S 4 easy
Alpharetta, GA, September 3, 2013 — Aio Wireless added the Samsung Galaxy S®4 to the selection of smartphones it offers as part of its first-class, prepaid wireless experience. The Galaxy S 4 is available at Aio stores and online at http://www.aiowireless.com for $579.99 with no annual contract.
Aio’s Trade-Up program*, which allows customers to bring a functioning, qualified phone to an Aio Wireless store for top-dollar trade value*, and Aio’s leasing options make it easy to upgrade to the Galaxy S 4.
The Galaxy S 4 is a premium smartphone with a suite of industry-leading innovations and features including:
- A stunning 5” full-HD Super AMOLED™ (1920 X 1080) display with 441ppi for a rich, brilliant viewing experience
- A 13-megapixel rear-facing camera and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera allows consumers to capture special moments in unique and new ways. Some of the Galaxy S 4’s great camera features include:
- Dual Camera mode takes pictures with both the rear and front cameras simultaneously to enable the photographer to be in the photo as well
- Eraser Shot removes unwanted objects or people from an otherwise perfect pictureDrama Shot allows the user to capture a progressive event, like a basketball player’s slam dunk, in one frame Animation Shot allows users to turn their favorite moments into animated GIF
- Samsung WatchON™ service simplifies searching and recommends TV, movies and sports according to personal tastes. With WatchOn and the built in IR blaster, the Galaxy S 4 also functions as a remote control for home theater equipment.
- Touchless features, such as Samsung Smart Pause, Air View™ and Air Gesture, introduce consumers to new ways of interacting with their smartphone. Users can change a song by waving a hand over the display; preview content within the photo gallery, email and calendar by holding a finger over the screen; pause videos automatically by looking away from the screen which begin again when your gaze returns; and scroll to the top or bottom of a page by looking up or down.
- The Galaxy S 4 is powered by Android™ 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) with TouchWiz® enhancements, a 1.9 GHz quad core CPU, 2GB of internal RAM with expandable memory of up to 64 GB and a removable 2,600 mAh battery for extended use on a single charge.
“By adding the Galaxy S 4 to the Aio smartphone portfolio we’re enhancing the first-class wireless experience we offer to value-conscious customers who prefer not to be tied to an annual contract,” said Andy Smoak, Aio’s head of Product and Marketing. “It’s all about giving customers what they want and nothing they don’t.”
Aio makes wireless easy: a friendly shopping experience; three easy plans, all unlimited and all with a pre-established amount of high speed access, including 4G LTE on a nationwide network; attractive device portfolio, and the ability to bring a phone you love for activation by Aio—or a phone you no longer love to trade up for a new one.
Aio launched service in May and currently provides service online and through dealer-owned stores in markets in Florida, Texas and metro Atlanta, GA, and online for customers in the Chicago area. Aio will be available to consumers online across the U.S., through http://www.aiowireless.com, starting later this week.
About Aio Wireless
Aio Wireless (pronounced A-O) was created for today’s value-conscious connected consumers who want it all. We created a new class of service for individuals who expect a first class wireless service at a value price – one with no-annual contract, friendly service, uncomplicated plans and the mobile phones and tablets you love. All of Aio’s phone plans include unlimited talk, text and data, with taxes and fees included – the price you see is the price you pay. Aio Wireless is a subsidiary of AT&T Inc. Visit http://www.aiowireless.com to find out more.
Aio’s plan pricing includes applicable state and local taxes, and fees. Each unlimited plan includes a pre-established amount of high speed data access, and service is subject to Aio’s Terms and Conditions of Service and Unreasonable Use Policy. Coverage and services are not available everywhere.
*Aio’s Trade-Up Program is available only in Aio stores. Some phones have no Trade-Up Program value. All Trade-Up Program devices are subject to the terms and conditions of Aio’s Trade-Up Program vendor.
Restrictions apply. © 2013 Aio Wireless LLC. All rights reserved. Aio, Aio Wireless and the Aio logo are trademarks of Aio Wireless LLC.
Samsung, Galaxy S, TouchWiz, Samsung Smart Switch, ChatOn, WatchOn, S Voice, Story Album, and Air View are all trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc. Other company names, product names and marks mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners and may be trademarks or registered trademarks.